Abzu® is at the forefront of the AI revolution, pioneering the development of scientific AI and large-scale language models (LLMs). Our mission is to empower researchers with a state-of-the-art, ethical, and explainable AI-guided exploration and prediction platform, which delivers powerful insights and novel hypotheses from scientific data.
We are looking for a Senior AI NLP Engineer with a strong background in deep learning and language modeling to join our team. If you’re driven by curiosity, thrive in a collaborative environment, and are ready to shape the future of AI-guided scientific research, we’d love to hear from you!
Join our team based in Copenhagen and Barcelona and play a key role in enhancing our proprietary LLMs. You will be tasked with architecting, implementing, and managing the infrastructure for training these models, optimizing their performance, and working on cutting-edge language modeling research.
This role is ideal for someone with a strong background in machine learning and deep learning systems who relishes solving complex challenges. We value individuals who are independently driven, structured in their approach, and are not shy of taking ownership of their work.
- Research and develop state-of-the-art large language models and machine learning algorithms.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of our AI-guided, explorative workflow platform, working to reveal novel insights from complex data sets.
- Implement best practices for machine learning development, including data exploration, data cleaning, model training and fine-tuning, validation, and deployment.
- You are well-versed in Python and have a proven expertise in the architecture, implementation, and management of large-scale machine learning and deep learning systems.
- You have a deep understanding and experience working with deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, or Keras.
- Having a PhD/Msc in Machine Learning, Computer Science, or related areas or experience building distributed systems would be a significant advantage.
Working at Abzu:
You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a highly-skilled, fast-thinking, and energetic team. Our philosophy and culture are based on self-management, which empowers people to be themselves and make their own decisions about their work.
We focus on creating the best environment where people have integrity and a strong sense of responsibility and collaborate creatively and in inspiring ways. We believe and trust in people, their high potential, and inestimable value.
This requires transparency and trust, which are integral to our technology and who we are. This organizational style is not a fit for everyone.